Title

The adaptation of signs and symbols to assist primary school teachers with the management of their students.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Continuing Findings

I continued considering what I should put in my findings chapter. Having explained the responses to the questions from the teachers at the two schools, I began to look at how I could discuss the advice I received from the interviews I had carried out in early March and mid-April when I interviewed the teacher who had actually carried out the field test. She was very encouraging. She and the children had enjoyed using the system and she was keen for it to be introduced into all the schools. I transcribed all the interviews I have recorded and have the transcriptions in the appendices as appendix 2.1 - 2.6.

No comments:

Post a Comment