Title

The adaptation of signs and symbols to assist primary school teachers with the management of their students.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Referencing

Having completed the main body of the dissertation, I checked out the more technical side of it i.e. the referencing and bibliography which I did by using the "Harvard Method". There was some point at one time whether we should use the APA or the Harvard system but it was finally agreed to be the Harvard. I carefully checked all my footnotes, which numbered 12 in the end with all the other quotes to make sure they were properly referenced. I also referenced all my interview transcripts and various pictures I had used to show how my board looked in a classroom. I then put all my references into a bibliography which also contained other books which I had read but not used.

No comments:

Post a Comment