Title

The adaptation of signs and symbols to assist primary school teachers with the management of their students.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Questionnaire

First I looked at the questionnaire. Ultimately I passed out 30 questionnaires to the two schools and was pleased to receive back 22 well-thought out and encouraging responses. These I tabulated and put the results in the appendices. First appendix 1 was a copy of the questionnaire I sent out and I followed this with appendices chart 1 - 8 which gave the results of the questionnaire using pie charts and bar graphs according to the information supplied.
In the text of the chapter I have explained the reasons for the questions and the teachers response to it. In a number of cases I have given direct quotes from some of the questionnaires. All the teachers thought my idea was very good and one or two actually wished me good luck if I went ahead with the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment