Title

The adaptation of signs and symbols to assist primary school teachers with the management of their students.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

How I would set out the methodology?

In the second part, I explained that the methodology will be to design around 20 cards, picturing a number of requests for the students to respond to.   I planned to send out two sets of questionnaires to teachers at two selected primary schools to elicit information from them on colours, shapes etc. of the signs to help me to design them.  A second questionnaire will also be sent after the cards were designed to obtain some feedback on whether they thought they would work. 
I would also be doing some personal interviews with a teacher, a special needs teacher, a headmistress and a child psychologist to receive more in depth information before starting the designing.

No comments:

Post a Comment