Title

The adaptation of signs and symbols to assist primary school teachers with the management of their students.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Introduction

The Set Up
Having completed the Literature Review, I began thinking what I was going to say in the " Introduction". To complete this I split it, basically, into two sections as I did with the Literature Review:
1. The early use of signs which are introduced at an early age to children
2. The methodology of the dissertation.
In the first part I explained how, from an early age, children are introduced to signs and symbols, first, by their parents and, later, by their teachers, using Flash cards, pictures etc. I explained that my plan was to help primary school teachers manage their classes with the aid of a series of picture cards, which could be held up or pointed to if they were hanging on a board in lieu of having to give verbal commands. This would save time and the children would enjoy seeing and responding to the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment